We are recruiting an Estimator/Quantity Surveyor to join our team based in Newburgh, Aberdeenshire.
KR Group works on a variety of contracts and exciting projects, and thanks to it’s continuous growth, is looking to expand it’s Estimation team.
Your role will involve analysing drawings and specifications to prepare time, cost, materials, and labour quotations for projects. You’ll track valuations and retention, and liaise with suppliers to ensure best rates. You will also assist with site surveys, so will be required to make site visits from time to time.
If you’d like to apply or for full details about the role, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please detail your experience, including any qualifications and certificates you may have.
- Pays their staff a Real Living Wage
- Trains it’s staff in Mental Health First Aid
- Is a Healthy Working Lives Silver Awarded Business
- Is PAS2060 Accredited Carbon Neutral
We have a list of great employee benefits, including:
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 33 days with length of service
- Competitive pension scheme and employer contribution, rising with length of service
- Family-friendly policies and flexible working
- Continuous training and development
- Regular fundraising initiatives and the opportunity to volunteer during work hours
- Regular staff events
- Other benefits such as Cyclescheme