We are recruiting skilled Cladding Technicians to work onsite in Aberdeenshire and beyond.
KR Group works on a variety of contracts and exciting projects, and thanks to it’s continuous growth, is looking to expand it’s team of Cladding Technicians and Steel Erectors.
If you’d like to apply or for more details about the role, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please detail your experience, including any qualifications and certificates you may have.
- Pays their staff a Real Living Wage
- Trains it’s staff in Mental Health First Aid
- Is a Healthy Working Lives Silver Awarded Business
- Is PAS2060 Accredited Carbon Neutral
We have a list of great employee benefits, including:
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 33 days with length of service
- Competitive pension scheme and employer contribution, rising with length of service
- Family-friendly policies and flexible working
- Continuous training and development
- Regular fundraising initiatives and the opportunity to volunteer during work hours
- Regular staff events
- Other benefits such as Cyclescheme